What You Get
- Your track played and plugged on the Real Rob Taylor podcast.
- Your band name and track name listed on RealRobTaylor.com, beneath the episode containing your track.
- A link to where listeners can buy your new track or tickets for your upcoming gig or tour.
What It Costs
Absolutely nothing. It’s 100% free.
Share the episode of the show you’re in with all of your social media followers.
How to Submit
There are two easy ways to send us your music.
Option 1: Send One Track
Just fill out the form below, attach your file, tick the legal box and click send. All fields are required.
Having problems sending?
It’s not you, it’s us. We’ve had some reports of people having trouble sending tracks using this form. We’ve had a look and we think it’s fixed, but if you’re still having problems, don’t panic. Keep reading and send using Option 2 instead.
Option 2: Send More
To send us more than one track along with any supporting material, use WeTransfer.com (or your preferred file sharing site) and email the whole lot to email@example.com
As well as your music, don’t forget to tell us all about you. Include details like:
- Who you are.
- Where you’re from.
- Recent news including upcoming gigs, tours and new releases.
- Relevant links, in particular to where listeners can buy your music and gig tickets.
- Any other trivia.
By sending us any tracks, you declare that you have the proper legal authority to permit us to play them on the podcast and for any accompanying information to be made public.
You MUST have the legal authority to give us permission to play any tracks that you send. If you are not authorised to give permission for us to play it, DO NOT SEND IT. Even if you think it’ll be a nice surprise for someone.
Any accompanying information which is to remain private (for example, personal contact details) must be clearly preceded by the words NOT FOR PUBLICATION.
For details of what to send, read the submissions FAQ.